- $25 per person when booked online
- $30 per person (tax included) when paying upon arrival
- $20 per person (tax included) for League Members (current or immediate past axe or knife season)
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Knife Nights are weekly 2-hour drop-in sessions that are open to knife throwers of all levels. Participants will be taught how to throw knives by our two-time World Knife Throwing League (WKTL) in-house winner, Steve Decker. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to practice throwing and receive coaching from Steve and our team. Participants can arrive and leave at any time within the two hour session.
This program is perfect for anyone interested in:
- learning how to throw knives
- preparing for our knife league in a low stakes environment
- looking for something different to do during the week
- meeting new, fun people
- joining an upbeat, supportive community
*Participants are allowed to bring their own knives, but they must adhere to WKTL (World Knife Throwing League) regulations. All knives must be inspected and approved by a member of our staff before it can be thrown in our facility.