The Lazy Axe Cup
Celebrate our 4 year anniversary and compete in a fun axe and knife throwing competition!
Friday July 28th @ 6pm | $25 per person
The Lazy Axe Cup is our annual team-based friendly competition. Teams will be evenly created based on seeding throws (you do not need to create a team ahead of time), and throwers of all skills levels are encouraged to participate!
Each member of the winning team receives a $50 gift certificate to The Lazy Axe, and the team’s photo will be featured on our Wall of Champions.
SIGN UP BELOW:
- $25 per person when booked online
- $30 per person (tax included) when paying upon arrival
- $20 per person (tax included) for League Members (current or immediate past axe or knife season)
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Knife Nights are weekly 2-hour drop-in sessions that are open to knife throwers of all levels. Participants will be taught how to throw knives by our two-time World Knife Throwing League (WKTL) in-house winner, Steve Decker. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to practice throwing and receive coaching from Steve and our team. Participants can arrive and leave at any time within the two hour session.
This program is perfect for anyone interested in:
- learning how to throw knives
- preparing for our knife league in a low stakes environment
- looking for something different to do during the week
- meeting new, fun people
- joining an upbeat, supportive community
*Participants are allowed to bring their own knives, but they must adhere to WKTL (World Knife Throwing League) regulations. All knives must be inspected and approved by a member of our staff before it can be thrown in our facility.