Trick or Yeet Tournament
Join us for our inaugural Halloween weekend WATL Major tournament in Albany, NY! Costumes are encouraged!
Registration details are available below.
Hatchet @ 11am | The Lazy Axe & Far Shot Albany
- $85 per participant
- The tournament will be held at The Lazy Axe and Far Shot Albany (two brackets). Participants can provide a location preference on the registration form. We will do our best to honor your preference, but will prioritize keeping groups together (if requested) and ensuring a relatively equal number of participants at each location.
- Seeding will be based on the average score of each participant’s two most recent WATL Leagues. Each location will have a separately seeded bracket.
- The winners of both locations will face each other in the finals at Far Shot Albany. The runners up from each bracket will also play each other for 3rd and 4th place.
- Payout:1st- $1,000; 2nd- $750; 3rd- $250; 4th- $150;Tied 5th- $100;Tied 7th- $85; 9-16th- $65
Big Axe @ 7pm | Far Shot Albany
- $75 per participant
- The tournament (one bracket) will be held at Far Shot following the conclusion of the hatchet tournament (estimated start time is 7pm).
- Seeding will be based on the average score of each participant’s two most recent WATL Leagues.
- Payout:1st- $800; 2nd- $400; 3rd- $200; 4th- $125;Tied 5th- $100;Tied 7th- $75
Duals @ 11am | The Lazy Axe
- $40 per participant ($80 per team)
- The tournament (one bracket) will be held at The Lazy Axe.
- Seeding will be randomly assigned.
- Payout (by team):1st- $500; 2nd- $250; 3rd- $150; 4th- $100
Skills @ 4pm | The Lazy Axe
- $25 per participant
- A fun skills tournament will be held at The Lazy Axe following the conclusion of the Duals tournament (estimated start time is 4pm).
- Sign-up will occur on the day of the event.